This looks absolutely delicious!
- 2 medium Zucchini, sliced
- 1 c. asparagus
- 3 eggs + 4 egg whites
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 c. Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a medium sauce pan, blanch the zucchini and asparagus for 1 minute, then pat dry.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the vegetables.
- In a 12 inch ovenproof skillet, heat the oil.
- Add the egg vegetable mixture and cook over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally until edges set, about 3 minutes.
- Dot the Ricotta on top, and transfer the skillet to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes until set.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
YEILDS: 2 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 leaner, 3 greens, 1 healthy fat, 2 condiments