I love how easy sheet pan recipes are! This looks great
- Two 8-oz. raw boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets, pounded to an even thickness
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup snap peas
- 1 cup sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced leeks or diced scallions
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 2 tsp. sesame oil1
- 1/2 Tbsp. lite/reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp sweet Asian chili sauce
- 1/4 tsp. crushed ginger
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Season chicken with salt, black pepper, and garlic powder.
- Place on the baking sheet.Place veggies in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce, and toss to coat.
- Add veggies to the sheet, surrounding the chicken.
- Bake for 10 minutes.Flip chicken and veggies.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and veggies have softened and lightly browned, about10 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the sauce, place remaining 1/2 tbsp. soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Add chili sauce, ginger, and 1tbsp. water. Mix well.
- Serve veggies and chicken drizzled with sauce.
- Pictured with carrots, not on plan and broccoli which you can substitute for snow peas.
YIELDS: 2 Servings
PER SERVING: Per serving 1 leaner, 1 healthy fat, 3 condiments, 3 green