Another delicious recipe to add to my list of meals to try.
- 1 1/2 cups spring mix (3 greens), 8 ounce- measure out 5 oz after cooked (1 lean)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt (1 condiment)
- ⅛ tsp Black Pepper (1/4 condiment)
- ⅛ tsp Cumin Seed (1/4 condiment)
- ¼ tsp Paprika (1/2 condiment)
- ¼ tsp everything but the bagel seasoning (1/2 condiment)
- 2 tbsp wine vinegar (1/2 condiment)
- Lay the sirloin on a flat surface, spray with Pam and rub it down with the first amounts of salt and pepper, cumin, paprika.
- Spray pam oil in a skillet, and cook the steak on high heat for 6-7 minutes per side – until it’s cooked through and has a golden brown char on the outside. Remove the steak from the skillet, and set it aside to rest.
- Slice the cooked steak into strips1) Top salad with steak, everything but the bagel seasoning, and wine vinegar.
YIELDS: 1 serving
PER SERVING: 1 lean, 3 condiments, 3 greens