Such a colorful, Summer dish!
- 1 ¼ cup of Broccoli Florets
- ¼ cup of Sun-dried Tomatoes (patted and dried of oil)
- 6 oz of cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 3/4 Tbsp Newman’s Own Lite Caesar Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Reduced Fat Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp
- 1 Tbsp of Capers
- I personally steam the broccoli florets to be “al dente” versus raw because I prefer that (and the color becomes more vibrant)
- If your sun dried tomatoes are in oil; rinse then chop the sun-dried tomatoes
- I add a little water to the Newman’s Own Lite Caesar Dressing to thin it out so it spreads throughout the dish with ease with actually requiring “more”.
- I combine, refrigerate for a bit and enjoy!
YIELDS: 1 serving
PER SERVING: 1 Leaner, 3 Greens, 1 Healthy Fat, 2 ½ Condiments