Another delicious recipe I’m excited to try!
- 33.6 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined~Yields 21 oz cooked
- 7 tsp lime juice
- 1.5 tsp lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/8 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, chili powder, chili flakes, cumin, and salt.
- Add shrimp to marinade, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and cook until pink and opaque.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and serve immediately with lime wedges.
- Serve with your choice of veggies, Cauliflower Rice is a great option!
YIELDS: 3 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 leanest, 3 condiments, 2 healthy fats