Looking forward to trying this!
- 2 lbs 95 to 97% lean ground beef (4 Leaner)
- 5 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (5 Healthy Fats)
- 3/4 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt (1/2 Leaner)
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel (5 Greens)
- 1 tbsp low sodium taco seasoning (6 Condiments)
- 2 tsp Hidden Valley ranch seasoning mix (4 Condiments)
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth (4 Condiments)
- 5 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped (1/3 Condiment)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded (1/2 Lean)
- Brown ground beef until fully cooked.
- While meat is cooking, place cream cheese, Rotel tomatoes, taco seasoning and ranch seasoning in the slow cooker.
- Drain grease from meat and put the meat in the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine meat with cream cheese and Rotel.
- Pour chicken broth over meat mixture.
- Cook on LOW for 4 hours or on HIGH for 2 hours.
- Before serving, stir in Greek yogurt.
- Divide portions into 5 servings (about 2 generous cups per serving).
- Add cheddar cheese (almost 2 tbsp per bowl) and garnish with cilantro (1 tbsp per bowl), if desired.
YIELDS: 5 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Leaner, 1 Green, 3 Condiments and 1 Healthy Fat per serving
NOTE: Add 2 more Greens to complete your Lean and Green meal