Seafood always tastes like summer Can’t wait to try this one!
- 10 oz boneless, skinless pink salmon, drained
- 2 tsp minced scallion (green and white parts)
- 3/4 tsp lemon zest
- 3 1/2 tsp Norman’s plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard (divided)
- 1/2 tsp white horseradish (divided)
- 1 teaspoon wheat germ
- 3 tbsp diced celery
- 1/2 tsp capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups baby arugula
- Using a fork, combine the salmon, scallion, lemon peel, yogurt, mustard, and horseradish in a medium bowl. Add the wheat germ and celery and mix well.
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with pam and place over medium heat about 1 minute. Mix the capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add the arugula and toss to coat. Transfer to a serving plate, forming a bed of the arugula mixture. Set aside.
- Divide the salmon mixture into 2 round patties, each 1/2 inch thick. Reduce the heat to low and add the patties to the skillet. Cook 2 minutes per side, then flip and cook 1 minute more, or until heated through and lightly browned.
- Place on top of the reserved arugula mixture.
YEILDS: 2 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Lean Protein, 3 Condiments, 1 Vegetable Serving