Anybody celebrating Taco Tuesday tonight?! This would be a fun way to eat your greens & totally stay on plan! YUM
- 1/2 cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat, shredded sharp cheese
- 3/4 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Rotel diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 1-lb bag mini sweet peppers, halved lengthwise, stems and seeds removed
- In a small sauce pot, heat almond milk to a simmer
- Remove sauce pot from heat, add cheese and stir until completely melted.
- Add Greek yogurt and diced tomatoes and stir until well-combined.
- Serve with halved mini sweet peppers.
YIELD: 4 Servings
PER SERVING: 1/2 lean, 3 green