Stuffed peppers are such a fun family dish!
- 7 oz Beef, ground, 98% lean
- 1/2 cup Cooked Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Raw Peppers, Green
- 1/4 tsp Salt Free Italian Seasoning
- Add Italian seasoning to the ground beef and cook on stove top until browned.
- While the beef is cooking, cut the top off of the green pepper, remove the membranes from the inside and clean thoroughly. Then pre-measure your fresh, green pepper (should weigh approximately 149 grams). Par boil pepper until al dente (not too soft).
- Either add the diced tomatoes to the beef prior to stuffing, or stuff the pepper with the beef and top with diced tomatoes.
- Bake at 350F degrees until pepper begins to lightly brown; approximately 15 minutes.
PER SERVING: 1 Lean, 3 Greens, and 1 condiment