- 2 Tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 12 ounce cooked skinless chicken breast
- ¼ Cup sun dried tomatoes with no oil
- 1 Tablespoon capers
- 1 Cup asparagus
- 2 Teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon of black pepper
- In a bowl combine the trimmed asparagus, 1 tsp of olive oil, paprika, half of the garlic, half the pepper and toss.
- In another bowl add chicken, rest of garlic, rest of pepper and toss.
- Arrange the asparagus an inch apart around the edges on a foil lined baking sheet. If you are using extra large asparagus you will want to cook for 10 minutes before adding chicken. Otherwise add them both at the same time. Flip asparagus half way through.
- Arrange the chicken in the center. Scatter cut up pieces of sundried tomatoes on top of chicken. Sprinkle all the parmesan cheese on top. Then, scatter the capers evenly over the cheese.
- Cook until desired doneness (approx. 15 minutes) and enjoy!(Feel free to change the seasonings to your liking. We actually used just a bit less of the paprika. Also, we used tendersinstead of breasts.)
YIELDS: 2 Servings
PER SERVING: 1 Leaner, 1 ½ Green, 2 Condiments, 1 Healthy Fat