This looks like a great spring dinner
- 36oz raw chicken cutlets, diced
- 6 cups lettuce for wraps
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- ¼ avocado
- 1 cup green onion
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 5 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp Splenda
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Combine marinade ingredients well.
2. Place in medium glass bowl (cover), or gallon ziploc. Add diced chicken cutlets.
3. Marinate 4 hours, or overnight, refrigerated, turning to coat occasionally.
4. Cook chicken in large, med-high preheated sauté pan, with 2 tsp olive oil.
5. Sauté uncovered until cooked through and outside is crispy. About 6-8 minutes.
6. Serve immediately lettuce leaves with; tomato, avocado, green onion, cilantro, and fresh lime wedges